Had a fantastic lesson - sorry, self indulgent

_jetset_

Visit site
I have just had the most fantastic lesson I have ever had on Grace... I've not had a lesson for a couple of weeks due to work commitments but have been working really hard on Grace.

I rode for the first half an hour and my instructor thought she looked much straighter and was reaching for the contact (she is very light in the contact, too light at times).

Then I asked my instructor to ride her for the second half an hour as I like watching someone ride her so I can see what she is doing as I can only feel it. My instructor could not believe the difference in her since the last time she rode her (around 3 weeks ago)! She is now even in both reins and we now have to progress and work on shortening her frame and some lateral movement.

I cannot believe how much she has come on since I started rebacking her! My instructor also said I just have to buy her, and she is the horse I am trying to breed as my competition horse, eek!
smile.gif
Looks like she could be staying...

Tempi

Visit site
shes got to stay hun!!!!! you know it!!!!!

we'l be in the same boat, except we've done it the other way round! I brought Archie now and am putting Bloss into foal in april, whereas you put Han in foal then got Grace!!
grin.gif
smirk.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
I PROMISE to get some photos this weekend before I go away of my two, but you have to promise not to laugh at Hannah as she is not looking quite the horse she was 9 months ago!

MillionDollar

Visit site
No way will i laugh- shes having a baby! Im going to take some pics of my 2 tomorrow as well! And Hannah will no way look as a bad as them...
They look.....ummm how do i put it.......scruffy, fat nags! They really look wierd to me they're normally clipped and fit, lol.

_jetset_

Visit site
Hannah is usually fit and clipped now too... she looks so strange and not like my horse at all! People keep saying how they can tell it is driving me mad having her fluffy...