Had to say goodbye?

Books'n'dogs

Visit site
Had to say goodbye to Willow, my 12 year old German shepherd, yesterday. I know it was time but I'm absolutely heartbroken and can't help feeling guilty because she fought so hard to stay alive. She was the absolute best girl, everyone loved her and I can't quite wrap my mind around never seeing her again, I can probably count on two hands the times we were apart.image_2021_11_02T16_26_19_566Z-1.pngwillow_portrait_1.jpgDSCN4965.jpgMagnificent.jpgWillow2019.jpg

PurBee

Visit site
So sad to read of your loss…i know that gap they leave in our life is so hard at first, but it does ease. Big hug to help soften the heartache.
Her colour and markings were so distinctive….beautiful girl. They are gorgeous pics of her , especially her snow face…they really dont care if theyre covered in rain or mud or snow do they, with all that thick fur.
RIP sweet Willow x

palo1

Visit site
What a stunning dog! How lucky she and you were to share a life so closely too :) Saying goodbye to such a friend is the hardest thing. I hope you have time and support around you just now. x