Had to share, so much cuteness!

Nasicus

Visit site
I had one of these for the small gremlin creature when she was younger. First time I put it on, she stopped moving and fell on her side, stiff as a board with legs stuck out, like a stuffed toy haha!
She detests wearing even normal dog coats, so every time she had to wear the boil-in-the-bag suit, she hated it and wouldn't move! I gave up in the end, she just gets wet now and as much as I'd like to say she's much happier, she hates being wet too, can't win! :rolleyes:

misst

Visit site
I had one of these for the small gremlin creature when she was younger. First time I put it on, she stopped moving and fell on her side, stiff as a board with legs stuck out, like a stuffed toy haha!
She detests wearing even normal dog coats, so every time she had to wear the boil-in-the-bag suit, she hated it and wouldn't move! I gave up in the end, she just gets wet now and as much as I'd like to say she's much happier, she hates being wet too, can't win! :rolleyes:
This for one of mine too. He just stands stock still if he feels constricted. He also hates getting wet. Ruby would be distraught if she missed out on getting wet so she wouldn't wear it either.🙄

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
It would be amazing, but mine would wreck them and like running through (trying!) through cover. Goose would look especially cute. Think I’ll just have to carry on towelling them and putting robes on at home.

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
I think they are awful. Dogs (whippets exempted) don’t mind getting wet and muddy. It’s borderline cruel. Just MO.
Well I have to say my labs are not bothered by a bit of wet and mud and would throw a tantrum if they were out in something like this. But my last terrier (patterdale no less)would have loved one of these on a rainy day.

The little chap on the video looks positively delighted with himself, surely a bit of an overreaction calling it borderline cruel?

Like us every dog is different so rather a sweeping statement IMHO of course.🤔

Morwenna

Visit site
Mine objects enough to having an equafleece on, I think she’d refuse to move in this! I know a few dogs who object to getting cold and wet so can see where these have a place but I do think most of the time people put their dogs in things like this so they don’t have to deal with wet, muddy dog when they get home.

skinnydipper

Visit site
I hope you can see this, I really want one of these. I know my labs wouldn't wear one so I shall have to get the little dog to go with it I think. ☺️

I had a long haired terrier who could hardly walk with the weight of the snow that would collect in huge balls on the hair on her belly and her legs She wore one of those suits in the snow then it was only her paws that I had to try and remove ice balls from so she could walk.

danda

Visit site
Our little old dog hates the rain, getting worse with age and will literally plant and not move forwards. It rains a lot so he does need to go out sometimes so I thought this type of garment would help. He has a regular waterproof coat but his head is uncovered and he hates getting rain in his big sticking up ears