Had to try a unicorn, now didn't I?

pennyturner

Visit site
My poor, long-suffering ponies are now getting used to being strapped together in new ways. This morning it was a unicorn. Miller up front, Duke and Shadow behind. They are so very good about standing still being put to and having things fiddled with and adjusted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A04fLQXZjiA

On the way back we even sprang a couple of the hills. I have to confess that 3 of them cantering away is quite a thrill.

Starting to get a bit more consistent with the rein handling... It's easier with just one up front.

sjb10

Visit site
I love watching your videos of driving. Lovely matching ponies, they really seem to enjoy it.
Wondered what a unicorn was, and which one had something strapped to their forehead!

pennyturner

Visit site
I did completely drop a rein at one point, but they just kept going until I sorted myself out, with a slightly hesitant trot, and one ear back listening just in case I needed them to stop. They are saints, really, especially Miller up front, who started off the most mistrustful, nervous little thing you can imagine, and is now a really solid, forward thinking little pony.

He still goes to pieces if a child rider panics, mind. He doesn't care if you can't ride, he just wants to know you're there.