Haflinger showing/Foriegn breeds classes

patchwork puzzle

Visit site
I was wondering if anybody knew of any shows in the Surrey/Hampshire area that holds foreign breed or Haflinger classes.
I know Alton show have a foreign breeds class but the show wasnt on last year (hopefully it will be on again this year)

Archangel

Visit site
There is the American Pleasure Horse Show at Pachesham (Cobham/Leatherhead) - they have foreign breed classes. It is a nice show.

patchwork puzzle

Visit site
Ive been to Pachesham for dressage, it is a nice showground, I think I have seen that show advertised before but had forgotten about it.
Clava- whereabouts are you with your Haffie?

arizonahoney

Visit site
Vicarage Farm always seems to have a good turnout of Haflingers in the showing classes, although I don't know if they have specific classes for the breed or foreign breeds generally.

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
If they are GB registered haflingers (not continental registered) then they can enter the special Haflingers classes at Royal Windsor. The Queen keeps a few as stalking ponies with her Highlands at Balmoral so she gives them classes at Windsor - very nice! They are in a smallish low key ring so not too scary. Not everyone knows about them.

I live near Balmoral and I don't know if the Queens are as well behaved as my lovely girl as everyone I come across is surprised in a good way that she is so sweet and unbolshy :-DDD

I love my Spanish horse

Visit site
I do showing on my PRE boy and sometimes due to lack of iberian classes we enter some foreign breeds classes aswell (although how you can judge a pre against a haffie or anything else for that matter is beyond me:D) Some of the places we've been are patchetts, pachesham, alton, chertsey, royal windsor and romsey show, although the last one may be a bit far south. Vicarage farm used to do the four winds show around easter but i emailed her a few weeks ago and apparently theyve decided to stop doing it this year, shame as is very local to us.