Hair loss

Jane H

community.webshots.com
My boy is red and white recently on the areas where he is white his hair has become very thin and I can see the pink underneath. The hair thinning is very uniform, and he doesn't seem to have any itchiness or redness of the skin. It's even on his nose. He has been a bit lethargic, and I think he is not eating as well as he usually does.

I was thinking he might have sore teeth maybe, and if he has perhaps he is deficient in something? Last time the dentist came out he did say he had some canines due to come through, maybe he is sore. Any ideas would be gratefully received

Thanks!

Jane H

Stella

Visit site
I had a quick search on the net (as I do ..!), but couldn't find anything on this. Lets hope its something very simple. Sending good vibes. X

Stella

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Make sure you tell the vet about his symptoms before he gives the flu vac. It probably isnt a good idea to get them done.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hadn't thought of that, but of course you're right
shocked.gif

Jane H

community.webshots.com
That was a late night search!

Vet coming today so hopeful of some reassurance (at least he might do some bloods to see what's going on). He has a sore back too and can't be ridden - it never rains but it pours!

Thanks again

Jx