Half chaps for short fat legs?

rema

Visit site
I have found that Mountain horse do a good range of sizes.I have short chunky calves and find they fit very well!!.
grin.gif

the watcher

Visit site
You will def need to measure you legs to get a good idea of how 'short and fat' you are..probably not as bad as you think and there will be something out there to fit you. Are you fussy about what they are made of? Neoprene has a lot of give!

meandmyself

Visit site
Thankies! Where did you get them from?
smile.gif

The watcher, I'll do them as soon as I find the blinking tape. I had it earilier, then put it down but can't think where at!
blush.gif

I'm not that bothered what they're made out of, really. I'm more concerned about the colour of them.
smile.gif

Foxford

Visit site
I'm a long-legged chunky calf! So chaps and boots always bag at my ankles - grr!!! Any suggestions for that?!

L

lilym

hi, i have english gaiter company leather gaiters they fir lovely and they do short wide and short x wide fittings, i have always had probs with chaps and gaiters until i found these.
laugh.gif

meandmyself

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Treadstone do nice ones and have a large range of lenghts and widths.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love some, but I don't think I can afford them right now!
frown.gif

Marnie

Visit site
Depends what you want, I like these - Kitt chaps - I have a pair of the yellow ones for hacking out in. THey are really comfy and have plenty of 'give'. They might not be 'smart' enough for what you want though.

welshcobabe

Visit site
I have the Shires leather half chaps for my chunky calfs they fit a treat and look very smart. I had the same problem with long leather riding boots but solved that with our local cobbler who adujusted them for me for a very small fee.