Halt was the best bit!

oldie48

Visit site
Mmmm, Mr B also had a difficult week with the old TB having cellulitis as he had to stay out with him 24/7. He likes his routine and creature comforts and doesn't do staying out overnight in the rain and cold so Sunday morning saw him a bit jaded. However, I had a clinic with list 1 judge booked so off we went with OH (who never comes with me) who said he's do a bit of videoing. TBH I was pretty jaded too and our lesson was truly dreadful. I rode like a complete beginner and Mr B really didn't want to play. OH had recorded the appalling session and it was even worse than it felt. The halt was the best bit but my slumped posture tells it all. On a brighter note, we both had comfy beds last night and Mr B was back to his bouncy self this morning and the old TB is looking brighter too. Pic of the halt because I wanted to share his new matchy matchy, I now need a matching top!
03a41059-b68c-4341-b66a-d95260f2e9c4_zpsmfmzdi9d.jpg

Remi'sMum

Visit site
He's gorgeous! And I love the green on him. I've never felt the need for matchy matchy but looking at some of the matchy pics on posts on here, I can feel a shopping trip coming on.... 😊

Archangel

Normal, 10 cats ago
Visit site
I've never felt the need for matchy matchy but looking at some of the matchy pics on posts on here, I can feel a shopping trip coming on.... ��

Yes you want to watch out I caught matchy matchy on here.

Lovely horse oldie48 and awesome halt.

oldie48

Visit site
I think I've caught it! I've got a lot of white from previous horses but it makes him look dirty or if he's nice and clean, the pad and bandages look dirty so I can't win. I think coloureds are quite difficult to matchy matchy but I've got navy, dk brown and burgundy and they all look good on him. The green is a new addition.
Yes you want to watch out I caught matchy matchy on here.

Lovely horse oldie48 and awesome halt.

DirectorFury

Visit site
I think I've caught it! I've got a lot of white from previous horses but it makes him look dirty or if he's nice and clean, the pad and bandages look dirty so I can't win. I think coloureds are quite difficult to matchy matchy but I've got navy, dk brown and burgundy and they all look good on him. The green is a new addition.

Le Mieux teal would look amazing on him.

atropa

Visit site
What a stunning horse! Green looks great on him, and lovely halt, at least you ended on a good note!

McFluff

Visit site
Nice halt. I like the colour you are wearing. That would suit him too.
I also think coloured can be difficult for matchy matchy. I've ended up with a lot of brown (sounds better if I say chocolate!).