Hand cream recommendations pls

Henmen

Visit site
My hands are becomeing sore and my skin is turning into mans with hard tough bits around my fingers, can anyone recommend a good hand cream that doest leave your hands greasy and is under £5 for decent size?? Tried Neutrogena ones, dont like them.

Many thanks,

kerrylou123

Visit site
i use superdrugs own. Its in a blue tube and cost £2.50. I tried cocoa butter, baby lotion (this works), and loads of other stuff, but found the superdrug one was the best for my, and smells good too!!

the watcher

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Body Shop Hemp intensive hand cream.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto above, also try using an oil/salt exfoliating product on them before you go to bed, it will help cream soak into the skin and soften the calloused bits

KatB

Visit site
Agree with that, although oly one that ever really helped me was the unscented neutrogena one.... not the nicest, but really works.

Claireg9

Visit site
Ditto Hemp, they also do a cream in a cream bottle and i cant remember what its called, best to buy those hand mits, you put loads of cream on, to much to rub in, put on your mits and leave them all night, should wake up with soft soaked hands!!

Hope this helps x

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
Lush Dream Cream is fab
smile.gif

Helga1980

Visit site
I use the equimins 'Horsey Hands' one, it was £8 so more than you want. That's for a large bottle of it though and with a pump action dispenser which makes it much easier to use in the tack room. Soaks in really quickly and smells nice too

sally2008

Visit site
Lotil is the best thing ever - usually about £2.99 a tube I think and rarely on display but usually available at the pharmacy counter. Heals up sores and cracked skin in no time.

Jiffy

photobucket.com
I've known farmers recommend Udder Cream. Apparently, there is a nice minty smelling one in Countrywide which costs about £5 for a massive tub.

P.S. I think Witney Countrywide has an Equestrian sale evening tonight.