Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
Happy Birthday - I hope you have a great day
grin.gif
tongue.gif

wink.gif

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Happy Birthday from all of us down here in Sussex, and many thanks for all your valuable and wise advice on the forum.

Have a great day!
smile.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Happy Birthday AP!
smile.gif

Your posts have been brilliant, they serve to let me know how much I don't know!
blush.gif
Please keep them coming, they are all so interesting but very easy to read too.

I hope you have a great day!
grin.gif

alleycat

Visit site
Trouble with birthdays, AP- and I'm SURE my stats are right on this one-

Its like you have a bucket full of golf balls, approx. 3 score & ten, and you keeping taking one out each year...

At first this is fun- especially when accompanied by jelly & ice cream and those squeaky things like chameleons' tongues, that you blow into.

However, when you find you can count what's left in the bucket without running out of fingers, it isn't such fun.

Therefore, after removing the first couple of dozen, its appropriate to go & get thoroughly pi$$ed each time a birthday comes up & you have to lose another ball, so to speak; and its also advisable to keep in training through the year with regular alcoholic top ups.

Thus, each year, you destroy an appropriate quota of brain cells until, when you come to my age and the balls are looking a bit thin in the bucket, not only can you no longer remember your name, let alone how old you are, but there seem to be twice as many balls (minus 2) that there were last year, so everything's fine & dandy.

So happy birthday, AP; from er.... er...