Happy Customer - Totally Tack

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Just a quick note to pass on some good feedback for Totally Tack.

I haven't used them before, I ordered an extra large equiami and got some horse treats too (it meant I could avoid shipping charge by going over minimum free delivery cost saving me about £5). Delivery was slow at first but that was because the horse treats had gone out of stock. They offered to post separately but I was happy to wait.

Got the Equiami but I couldn't make it fit, spent ages thinking I was an idiot, got help, none of us could make it fit. I emailed Equiami and they said there should have been an extended which wasn't included (phew, not a complete idiot after all!). I called Totally Tack fearing I'd have to clean and return whole thing so they could send a new one, but they have said they'll put the missing bits in the post tonight.

They are always friendly and helpful on the phone. They have been very supportive. I'll be very happy to buy from them again in the future.

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
Thanks for the info - whenever anyone posts good/bad experiences I note the companies involved for possible future use (or not). And it really pleases me to read of businesses who give good customer service.

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
Glad you had good service, although I certainly didn't :( waited 8 days for dispatch only for them to send the wrong size saddlepad. They were very poor when I contacted them and it took ages for them to attempt to sort things out

wyrdsister

Visit site
TT is our local tackshop. Tiny family business. I've never used them online but in person they're fab, endlessly helpful, and very knowledgeable.

StableMum

Visit site
My local tack shop also, and I considered myself a good customer. Agree very helpful and accommodating if all is well, but encounter a problem as I did with something I purchased and, well, let's just say I was shocked at how the tables turned! Having told friends it seems I'm not the only one who has experienced this. I left a Facebook review 're my experience but noticed a few days later that reviews had been disabled.

Notimetoride

Visit site
They are (very) local to me and I asked if they could get an item in their shop which they sell online, for me to try and if it didn't fit they could then sell it in their shop. They refused.
I asked another local ish tack shop the same thing and they happily obliged. Guess who got my £90 !