Happy happy happy

pistolpete

Visit site
The Highland and I are getting it together. Still lots to work on but had a fabulous hack on Saturday. I was so proud of him. My friends pony was spooning at some cows and he was a saint. We had a canter or two which felt safe then a gallop on a lovely headland I’ve not been to before. He felt awesome.
Lesson today and even managed a circle of canter in the school. First one in a year! Super chuffed with him.

DD

Visit site
The Highland and I are getting it together. Still lots to work on but had a fabulous hack on Saturday. I was so proud of him. My friends pony was spooning at some cows and he was a saint. We had a canter or two which felt safe then a gallop on a lovely headland I’ve not been to before. He felt awesome.
Lesson today and even managed a circle of canter in the school. First one in a year! Super chuffed with him.
Great !

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

👍