Happy horse hops round Hambleden for a red rossie - we won!

star

Visit site
http://competitiondiary.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/hambleden-be100-18-04-14-we-won.html

On a bit of a roll at the moment!

20140418_192039.jpg

21.5 dressage, absolutely flying, awesome SJ round (all those lessons with Chris Burton finally paying off!) and his usual confident XC round. We finished on 24.7 as I didn't hammer him round the XC due to a few areas of less than ideal ground (I don't envy any event organiser getting the ground just right with the weather we've had recently!) Can't believe we won a BE100! What an awesome final run before Badminton and another Regionals qualification for this year. Next stop - BADMINTON!!!!!

hatcam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZFyhYLsdnY

Orangehorse

Visit site
Very well done. Although you say that the cross country didn't have corners, etc. was it long for that level? The hatcam was great and seemed to last for ages. A very good work-out for Badminton.

Mike007

Visit site
These days ,to get a rosette of any kind in at any level of BE takes a good solid performance.To actualy win is fantastic, well done N you deserved it.

star

Visit site
These days ,to get a rosette of any kind in at any level of BE takes a good solid performance.To actualy win is fantastic, well done N you deserved it.

We've been on a bit of a journey since I first turned up hunting on that little orange pony. He started me on this road and Monty has finished it. I never thought I'd be eventing, let alone winning at BE100 and planning on trying a Novice!

Dunlin

Visit site
Well done both of you, a great photograph to go with the rosette!! All the very best for Badders! Oh and that XC was seriously twisty!