happy post

Ibblebibble

Visit site
I have been smiling like a cheshire cat all day :D
I was very naughty at the weekend and took a horse on lwvtb without telling my OH, resulting in a big row and me agreeing to sell the shetland as well as the cob i already had put up for sale. Not really much to smile about as shettie is a timid little girlie , not suitable for kids and being a mare was likely to end as a foal machine :(
BUT, last night hubby agreed that i could offer her to the sharer we have for my daughters pony, they love her and have started taking her out in hand when sharer rides. was too late to text last night so i had to wait until this morning!! text sent this morning asking if I could gift them Shetty, all they have to do is pay livery, as they can't get up every day I will continue to look after her but she will be theirs, 2 minutes later sharers mum phones in tears asking if I'm kidding because it would absolutely make their year and she can't believe i would do that for them. lots of tears of joy later and the deal is done :D I've told them they're not allowed to tell sharer , going to surprise her on saturday might even try to get a bow on the shetties neck if she'll let me!
I've been riding high all day on the buzz of doing something nice for someone, not for anything in return, just because i can. Sharer has aspergers so struggles with people sometimes but is one of the few people i have seen the timid shetty actually approach of her own accord. Yes it means I've not made any money on shetty, and i'll still be doing 80% of her care but it feels great!