Happy retirement Valegro

Supertrooper

Visit site
I'd give my right arm to be at Olympia tonight but hopefully there will be enough videos on Facebook etc to see him retire.

What a truly special horse Blueberry is xxxxx

ossy

Visit site
Given the schedule only has 5mins at the end of the night allocated to valegro retirement I hope it's not an anticlimax.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Given the schedule only has 5mins at the end of the night allocated to valegro retirement I hope it's not an anticlimax.

I think this has been revised, Carl has mentioned several times that he will run through his Kur ... hope so, can't wait. Bought the tickets when they first went on sale, had a feeling something like this was coming. What a horse.

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
I've seen some videos doing the rounds on FB today of last night's display - might be just down to pregnancy hormones running wild ATM but I was in floods of tears! What a wonderful horse he is and I'd say he knew full well everyone was there to see him!

milliepops

Visit site
the 5 mins has def been extended...
this is on the olympia FB page

SHOW UPDATE:
There have been some slight changes to the timings for this evening's performance, please see here:
2.00pm Shopping Village opens
4.15pm Arena seating opens
5.50pm Evening Performance begins with The Presentation of Awards for the Services Jumping Championship
5.55pm Santi Serra
6.05pm Osborne Refrigerators Shetland Pony Grand National
6.20pm Pride of Portugal
6.35pm Interval
7.03pm Dressage Masterclass from Tristan Tucker
7.13pm Valegro - Part One
7.30pm FEI World CupTM Dressage Freestyle to Music supported by Horse and Hound
10.10pm Valegro's Farewell
10.25pm Performance Ends

ossy

Visit site
I think this has been revised, Carl has mentioned several times that he will run through his Kur ... hope so, can't wait. Bought the tickets when they first went on sale, had a feeling something like this was coming. What a horse.

Oh that is good news then.

Equi

Visit site
I reckon it might be similar to what happened last night. A little ceremony and chat then a big roar and a few tears. Glad I got to go last night. Was so worth it.

Uliy

Visit site
I also went last night! It was incredible to see Charlotte, Carl and Valegro, what an amazing team :)

Tonight will surely be spectacular x

cavalo branco

Visit site
We were lucky enough to be there last night for Blueberry's London 2012 Kur, Carl's fantastic performance to win on Nip Tuck and Valegro's farewell. What an amazing night, so emotional!! Thank you team Valegro xxoxx

milliepops

Visit site
We were lucky enough to be there last night for Blueberry's London 2012 Kur, Carl's fantastic performance to win on Nip Tuck and Valegro's farewell. What an amazing night, so emotional!! Thank you team Valegro xxoxx

It was very special wasn't it ? :)
So pleased for Carl too, what a fabulous night.