Harry Hall Elite

AlexThe Arab

Visit site
Would recommend
smile.gif
I have the elite plus in black/grey, the vents aren't as obvious on this colour way as the navy one. Very comfortable and dosen't make your head look huge
grin.gif

vivhewe

Visit site
I have one and it's fab. Been soaked through too many times to remember and still looks great!

They aren't Pony Club approved though
frown.gif

GinaB

Visit site
Why is it they aren't approved for XC and Pony Club? I was sure I read a label on one saying it was EN1384. Is that wrong? I'm a bit confused now! I only need it for lessons, I do jumping and cross country during lessons but not planning on competing for a veeeerrry long time! I currently use a champion junior rider and it's great, but very bulky. End up with a mushroom head!

Murphs_Mum

Visit site
Yes I've checked and I do have one! Yes I love it and it is definately cooler and less chunky looking than my other hats - I didn't know you couldn't use it for Pony Club but I have to admit I always put a Skull Cap on for jumping - feels more substantial the HH are very light weight but that just personal preference!

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
I have a Harry Hall Elite Plus.....is this different to the Elite?

if not well I love mine as it always looks smart and cleans up lovely. Not sure about the XC and PC rules mind cause I am just a happy hacker
grin.gif