Hartpury 3DE

Ginn

Visit site
Anyone there this weekend?

If soo please come over and say hi as I've been roped into 4 days of stewarding!!!

yorks

Visit site
yes. I am fence judging and looking forward to it. I used to go every year and then got dropped when they stopped roads and tracks but I am on call again on Sunday for the 3*.

What section are you stewarding?

I am doing PClub on Saturday so quite a difference in ability.

Munchie

Visit site
I'll probably be popping down on Saturday for a bit. YO has one entered so want to watch him go round
laugh.gif

Ginn

Visit site
Dressage stewarding thurs and fri, xc jump judging in the 1* and 2* on sat and then down with Mrs Prout on the sj warmup on sun!

Molineux

Visit site
Hello!
I am there Sat and Sun, staying over sat night.
A friend of mine is riding with her two horses.

Where will you be and I will come over and say HI
grin.gif

Acolyte

Visit site
Gosh thats organised of them, every single event I have ever done have allocated fences to judges on the day we arrive! I did volunteer to fence judge at Hartpury a few years ago but was told they didn't want us
grin.gif
I might go, as I live literally just down the road, but I'm not that keen on spending £10 to get in - only cos its a venue I go to a lot

RachelB

Visit site
I'm going to watch on Saturday, no-one I know going this year but I spent my whole winter looking out the window in my room there at the XC course... so I have to go and see it being used!
Plus I'm hoping there will be some decent shopping stands there to spend my wages on!