Has a post just disappeared?

TGM

Visit site
I can't see it either - presume it has been deleted
shocked.gif
!

Tia

Visit site
I also thought it was interesting - not so much for the personal slating but the topic itself was interesting to me.

tigers_eye

Visit site
My thoughts exactly Rambo. I can't help feeling that as soon as forum memebrs start talking about something that does provoke a debate, something that possibley does need talking about in the open, it gets jumped on...

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Thank heavens for that - I thought I'd gone bonkers! I've spent ages flicking through looking for the post -
confused.gif

Yikes - must have touched a raw nerve - what had been said - pm me if you'd rather LOL!
Kate x

dieseldog

Visit site
I think it wasn't so much the debate but the alleged horse used in the debate - although as I hadn't a clue who it was I was totaly in the dark - enlightening answers on a PM please!!!

TGM

Visit site
I don't think it was because the debate was getting heated, but because it seemed to refer to a forum member's horse and was therefore deemed 'defamatory'
crazy.gif

tigers_eye

Visit site
I don't know, if SN was to be believed it had nothing to do with a forum horse. As none of us can be certain I don't think it's necessary to speculate and I wouldn't want to gossip-monger - I was threatened with libel over something unrelated I said on here a few months back so I keep well out of stuff like that now!

Tia

Visit site
That is the blooming problem with here!! I also didn't have a clue who was being implicated.......how many more of us could there have been who didn't know! Lots I'd imagine.......and some not so non-gossipy people will have started to speculate and then the rumours start flying. Not on in my opinion.

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Enough people knew who was refered to that the person in quetsion was PHONED to alert them!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, perhaps more accurately, enough people formed an opinion of who they *thought* the post was referring to and someone phoned them. Problem is, no-one really knows if / who was being referred too
tongue.gif

S_N

Visit site
It was getting upleasant and it really wasn't supposed to take the direction it did! Serve me right I guess. To the person(s) I'm supposed to have made digs at, it was supposed to be an interesting debate, that went hideously wrong!! I wanted to know WHY - that's all! I still can't get my head round it! It was genuinely NOT a dig at anyone!! Dispite what is probably being said!!

Using QR!!

Tia

Visit site
I've noticed a few posts like that one recently. I'm sure I am not alone in seeing this? Sometimes it seems that posts are placed on this forum to "catch people out" or just for the purpose of starting rumours. Is it just me or have others thought this too?

Tempi

Visit site
i just generally find that you cant make a comment on here anymore without someone have a dig at your or criticising what you are doing.

its a forum for god sakes, people are meant to be able to have differet opinions, not to be attacked everytime they write something that someone else dosent agree with.........(and yes i am referring to myself aswell here.)

Tia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
someone have a dig at your or criticising what you are doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh well I actually like this
crazy.gif
. It gives me a different perspective and offers food for thought.

I also like people to talk to me in a frank and honest fashion....really can't be doing with "cloak and dagger" stuff! However if I believe they are idiots who are making totally ridiculous and non intelligent comments, then I often won't answer them LOL!!

TGM

Visit site
It was an interesting subject for debate and I think it no reference had been made to forum members then it would have been fine. But easy to be wise with hindsight ...