Has anybody ever tried

RoobyDoobs

Visit site
Diatomaceous Earth? Apparently half a cup a day keeps those nasty worms away... Naturally!!! Considering giving it a go but before I buy it wondered if anybody uses it daily???

Miss-rose

Visit site
I've not used it on the horses yet but I've used it on my dog, her bedding and the chickens and I've also used it along my back door to stop earwigs coming in the kitchen. It's not caused any problems and seems to be working, the chickens are all ok and the dog hasn't got fleas and the horrid earwigs stay out of my kitchen yay

RoobyDoobs

Visit site
I've not used it on the horses yet but I've used it on my dog, her bedding and the chickens and I've also used it along my back door to stop earwigs coming in the kitchen. It's not caused any problems and seems to be working, the chickens are all ok and the dog hasn't got fleas and the horrid earwigs stay out of my kitchen yay

Hi there... Are you planning on trying it on your horse? Apart from it being a natural wormer, apparently it minimises flies around dung in the summer as the dung smells less and the earth in the dung also kills the flies!!! I'm very tempted! Apparently it's good for us too!!!