Has anyone else had a Weatherbeeta Orican Freestyle T/O Rug leak?

smallgirl

Visit site
I bought a Weatherbeeta Orican Detacha-Neck Heavyweight Turnout rug last week.

However in the first rain we had yesterday the seam joining the Tail Flap to the main part of the rug has let water in cue me having a horse with a wet backside last night.

The saddlery are being great about it, I was just wondering if anyone else has hada problem with the rugs leaking?

LadyRascasse

Visit site
i haven't but i have the older style one, interestingly enough i was having a conversation with someone who works in the local tack shop. she said they have stopped stocking weatherbeeta rugs as they price has gone up and the quality has gone down. she also said this winter they had had more weatherbeeta products returned than any other brand.

Cahill

Visit site
mine is on the 3rd year and i have never done anything to it except use it.
it has been a good purchase and i hope will do more years.

smallgirl

Visit site
That is interesting, I have always used Weatherbeetas, and this is the first one to leak, and hopefully the last!

smallgirl

Visit site
The girl next door to me at the yard also has the exact same rug and its never leaked, so I am hoping this is a one off as the rug has been great in every other way so far.

QUICKFIRE

Visit site
The only problem I have had with weatherbeetas is that the filling seperates (sp)and moves down to one corner, and then they do tend to leak, but this is after about 4 years use, I leave them on as stable rugs too so they get a fair old usage so I dont mind too much, also put them into auction after this time and get about £25 back towards a new one.

_April_

Visit site
I have it and it's had heavy duty Tarahippo bashing since October with no problems at all
laugh.gif