has anyone ever sold an Equissage? where and how etc.....

Blue-bear

Visit site
As title...where did you advertise it? How much did you get for it?
blush.gif

Any info muchly appreciated!
smile.gif

IncaCola

Visit site
I sold a handheld unit on ebay a couple of years ago and got quite a lot (about £350 I think). You do see the main pad advertised there too, but alot of sellers won't post which limits their market alot. Ok it is bulky but perfectly possible to send parcelforce in a big box as long as you charge the buyer for the postage cost.

Blue-bear

Visit site
I have the back pad, hand held unit and leg boot...but i need the cash so its on the top of the list to go
frown.gif
Am gutted as weve literally used it less than 10 times
frown.gif
and my boys love it...

Juliettefleming

New User
Visit site
Hi there,
I sold one on ebay for £1400. I delivered it as the guy lived fairly close to relatives. I had had the item for 12 months so I thought I got a good return on it!

Penniless

Visit site
Really depends on whether its the old type (beige colour) or the newer blue model. If its the old type - then basically you might as well throw it away so we've been told by Equissage themselves. We needed ours repairing (puppy chewed through wires) and were told it would cost almost as much as a new one to repair. They advised us not to get it done as it was a waste of money, and didn't work as well as the new model does apparently. So, with the postage etc needing to be paid again, we told them to bin it.

We were told that they would give us a discount off of the newer model but didn't have the extra money to hand to buy another.