Has anyone got any riding rights?

wench

Visit site
Just debating starting my new regime of run before I ride, and am wanting some leg wear that will enable to go out running, then ride, without the faff of changing in my car twice!

So i was thinking about getting a pair of riding tights, and think they should do the job? Has anyone got any and can recommend some cheapish ones?

Redders

Visit site
Karrimor are decent and cheap. I have the three quarter leg types as I prefer those for running and like to wear breeches, so work for me. They don some specific run ones that are thicker than usual, can't remember what they are called and don't have them with me, but they would be pretty perfect for what you are after

Tash88

Visit site
Also on the Go Outdoors website there are some Noble Outfitters ones which I really like the look of. I bought a couple of their base layer tops at Olympia and they are great - like Musto but a fraction of the price!

forever broke

Visit site
Also on the Go Outdoors website there are some Noble Outfitters ones which I really like the look of. I bought a couple of their base layer tops at Olympia and they are great - like Musto but a fraction of the price!

I bought the noble outfitters tights at Olympia and I love them - so comfy and they look good. I got their softshell jacket in summer and it's fab too - but shh! I'm trying to keep them secret so they don't get well known and double in price!

Pippity

Visit site

naza

Visit site

I can't see these on go outdoors? :(

Tash88

Visit site
I like the look of these too having seen them on a friend who got them in America. Is there a website that sells them in the UK?

MissTyc

Visit site
I would struggle to run and ride in the same trousers as I would get way too hot running in anything that is suitable for riding (i.e. won't get damaged at the knees and crotch within three rides!).
If you get changed immediately, it's not much faff as you'll be warm still ... I bring in/feed, then run (in the same trousers), then get changed to ride. Well, I did that the three times I actually managed to properly combined running and riding and didn't end up just skipping around the block and pretending I'd been for a run :p

TTK

Visit site
Got to say that Noble Outfitters' stuff is the best quality I have come across. Though keep it to yourselves or the might put their prices up.