Has anyone had money taken for Olympics tickets?

tiggs

Visit site
Got 2 xc tickets but money had been showing as transaction pending since last Thursday so might still be processing.

star

Visit site
gutted - they only took £76 which means cheapest tickets to the final day of the 3 day eventing, no XC and no dressage KUR. friend who also applied for 2 tickets for each so we could share has bloody got nothing. so unfair that some people have got multiple events and others none.

millimoo

Visit site
3 top price tickets (£275 each) eek!!! For the Individual Dressage Finals.... I'm so chuffed, as I'd given up all hope this morning.
Do feel bad for those who didn't get what they wanted.
My money was only taken this afternoon, so there may still be some floating about.

madeleine1

Visit site
yey me and my mum have the dressage grand prix individual final

and the team show jumping final

:):):):):):):):)

we did also apply for the individual jumping final but o well cant win them all xx

soupdragon71

Visit site
Have money taken and think it's for 4 tickets for the eventing dressage - applied for this and XC but isn't expensive enough to be XC, so looks like we will be watching it on TV :(. Oh well at least we have something and I'm sure the dressage will be great - always enjoy it when I go to Badminton :).

Tempi

Visit site
I had money taken on Friday for 2 x Dressage final tickets - think i applied for the individual final but cant remember!! Anyways its on the 9th August next year, am going with my mum and cant wait :D :D

longdog

Visit site
YES!!!
4 for XC day - will have to close for the day........oh well all horsey peeps will be glued to TV anyway, so expect we would be quiet

woodtiger

Visit site
I had the money for two Individual SJ Final tickets withdrawn. Applied for Team Final too, but never mind.... now who to take!

One thing bothered me though, the owner of my old horse has had money withdrawn from her account, she has applied for SJ tickets (as she owns a horse that is probably going to be there), but is American and lives in America. I thought this bidding was just for us British? Seems a bit mean that when the olympics are in our own country and tickets are limited, we still don't get first dibs....

j1ffy

Visit site
It looks like I have the 5 xc tickets I wanted, plus either 2 for the individual SJ final or the DtM - I'll have to wait and see which one!

I feel quite lucky as I know a lot of people who didn't get the xc tickets :(

Bustalot

Visit site
I put in for x2 XC tickets / x2 Showjumping eventing final day.
No Money taken out :( Checked yesterday and nothing. So still holding out hope that it is just taking a few days to show in my account (i don't have on-line banking, so it isn't always instant) But kind of know really that i didn't get anything. But congrats to the people that did, hope you have a great day :)