Has Baydale's training methodology gone national?

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
Spotted this on my way into work this morning and wondered whether Baydale had gone national with her training methodologies? Can't work out what the ladder is for though :D;):D

BaydalePiccropped.jpg
[/IMG]

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
I see she needs a van. That's to give her room to carry around her butt-kicking equipment and other implements of general teaching torture.

Sadly I know all this from bitter experience.

Ah, but does it work? The website says "Baydale's systems deliver in terms of functionality and performance"

I'm glad folks found it amusing:D I certainly giggled to myself this morning and check out the guy in the blue car behind the van - watching me taking a picture of a queue of traffic, must have thought I was a complete nutter!

Rosiefan

Visit site
Haha - well spotted Ludidoodi. I'd certainly need a set of ladders to climb on to any of her horses (and that's assuming I would be brave enough ;))

Baydale

Visit site
After my day today that really has made me LOL, Ludi-Doodi. :D

What scares me is that someone is masquerading as me, in a white van...a bloke, with ladders??!! I mean, really, d'you not think I'm more of a Jeep/Range Rover girl, and would at least have a matchy-matchy Pikeur mounting block (aka ladders), and have Kermit green paintwork on my transportation?:rolleyes: