Hatfield House ride

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
Springy and I have just completed the Hatfield House sponsored ride. We had so much fun!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

She was very relaxed at the start, looking around but nothing much, one of the horses we were with got a bit excited so they let us go off early so we were 1st on the course. We had a bit of excitement when Spring decided she couldn't possibley do a collected canter behind the others so ended up bucking like a rodeo horse
smirk.gif
after the 6th one (each one being bigger than the last!) I decided to try her in front and she settled and went well from then on
laugh.gif

We had a few lovely canters and a good gallop through an open field, she was so well behaved and didn't get silly or excitable. We then did one of the jumps which she popped in true Springy style - giving it about 3ft!

So we had a fabulous time and for our first sponsored ride together I think she did exceptionally well. I love my pony
grin.gif
There was a photographer and he took a few of us so will post them when I get them. If anyone else was there I hope they had as much fun.

nomini

Visit site
Sounds like you had a good time! I did the same ride today, but unlike you didn't really enjoy it! Alisha was a bit wound up and it didn't help that people kept charging past us lol! Walked most of the way round too which I don't think helped as it didn't really give her a chance to get rid of her energy! Enjoyed most of the ride though, looking forward to getting my piccies!!
smile.gif