Hats off to Hope Valley Saddlery

autumn7

Visit site
Ordered Ariat boots from their sale yesterday at 3.30pm and they arrived at my door before 10.30am today - plus a scrumptious looking treats bar decorated with real sweeties for horses! Just GOT to sing their praises.Highly impressed! Not bought from them before but now they'll be high on my list.
Have a look at their website as some great discounts in the sale, not just boots.

kal40

Visit site
They do seem to have good deals but I must admit I get a bit fed up browsing their website. Its not the easiest to negotiate.

Clava

Visit site
Saddle pad just arrived!!! only ordered on Sunday. £29 for a sheepskin halfpad which is £50 from Rideaway.

Flame_

Visit site
Yeah, I got a 1200D amigo medium weight turnout rug from them for 45 quid. I was actually half expecting I'd made a mistake and something else would arrive instead, but no, it came quickly, exactly what I thought I'd ordered for the right price. Happy customer. :cool:

Jojoeena

Visit site
Only ordered from them the once recently but also had a great shopping experience. Great prices, products and service - Weel done HVS !

EquiGirl1

Visit site
Unfortunately my experience was not so great. Just did a H&H search for them to see if anyone else had had to deal with them. I ordered some new riding boots over a week ago (needed for a show this weekend) and called today to see if they had been dispatched. A lady took my number and said she would call me back... 3 hrs later I get an email saying they are out of stock! Would they have bothered to tell me if I hadnt called? Couldn't they have emailed me last week to let me know? Now I have to try and get to my local (seriously overpriced) retailer this week to get some new boots! Gah!!! Rant over.

Joeyjojo

Visit site
They've always been fab for me - I've only ever bought from their sale items, but they are excellent value and have super quick delivery. Big thumbs up!

wallykissmas

Visit site
Great service, they are the first place I look as their prices are often better than what's on eBay. Love the free gifts and was speaking to them at burghley saying how their services good and the website is better since the change and the man did say if you have any ideas then do let them know as its new to them(website).

littledonkey

Visit site
Have bought from them several times & have always had excellent service, i ordered a rug which was out of stock & they rang me to offer an alternative then sent it first class, would totally recommend them.

fatpiggy

Visit site
Another big thumbs up from me. I ordered a rug in their sale (couldn't get it anywhere else as it was last years stock) at a really good price, via Ebay. Ordered it at lunchtime and it arrived on my desk at work before 10am the next day. AND I used Topcashback and got a quid or two cashback into the bargain. :)

Sprig

Visit site
Just off to look at their website. Have any of you emailed them to tell them that you were very pleased with their service. I always try and do this if I am particularly pleased as I know I would be in contact if I was not happy. It might also be the ideal opportunity to tell them what you struggle with about the website - I am sure they would change it if they knew people found it hard to use (and hence to find things to spends money on!).