Have PhotoSynergy event photogs gone out of business?

pootler

Visit site
I ordered some photos weeks ago, the money has been deducted from my account. I have sent numerous emails and tried phoning them but have had no response.

Does anyone know if they are still trading?

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I ordered some photos from them in 2008, and had exactly the same problems. I put a thread like this on the BE forum, and they miraculously appeared in the post - so perhaps they will see this and post them!

I think they have too many balls in the air - they cover so many events, and can't keep up with the demand perhaps. I've never bothered to order photos from them since when they've been covering events that I was doing. That said, they're still in business, so lots of people must...

Hope that they turn up.

AandK

Visit site
They are still trading as far as I am aware. They just seem to be unbelievably slow at sending out mail order photos. I ordered one from Larkhill and it took them 6 weeks to post it, despite numerous emails and phone calls.. :mad:

Helen000

Visit site
Fingers crossed! You just reminded me that my pics from Borde Hill are yet to arrive so I've dropped them an email to remind them

coedcae

Visit site
I see they are still trading but personally I would never order something from them ever again. I waited 8 weeks for 2 photos which when challenged they made out that they had already sent them. I sent numerous emails and was promised numerous times that they would be posted but it wasn't until my OH phoned up and threatened him that the photos arrived. TBH I was at the point of contacting BE for them to warn events not to use them.

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
They have always been rubbish I ordered photos a couple of times when I was doing BE a good few years ago. Each time I had money taken and needed to chase up at least twice, one of the exchanges got a little 'heated' and eventually 2 very poor quality uncropped and uncorrected pictures arrived.
Would definitely not recommend them :(

Bedlam

Visit site
I pestered them last year for a photo that I had ordered and not received 6 weeks later.

I received my photo 2 days later alongwith a super one of a bride with her mother. I have no idea who they are and PhotoSynergy denied ever having sent it so can't trace who they are. I just hope that someone isn't missing a treasured photo from their wedding - if you are then let me know - I may well have it in my office draw (PhotoSynergy weren't interested in having it back.....?!?)

event

New User
Visit site
I wish they would go out of business! They are by far the worst photographers I have come across and unfortunately they cover quite a few events (and big ones - Burnham Market, Houghton, Glanusk, they used to do Hartpury but I think they may have lost that one hopefully!). I am disappointed everytime I arrive at an event and see their white and purple lorry! Most photographers now have good facilities with lots of computers so that you can look at your photos yourself, most even put all your photos in one album for you but photosynergy print a couple of pages of thumbnails off that you can't even identify if its you or not, then you have to queue up to look at them with that pushy man who tries to hurry you through and get you to buy as many as possible. You're lucky if hes actually there, he has a permanent 'back in 5 minutes' sign up, I have waited before now and given up as he just doesnt return! You therefore then have to buy them online, he puts them up about a week after the event, then you have to wait 2 months to receive them. And to top it off, they always take pictures over the most pathetic fences! For all the above reasons I refuse to buy any photos from them anymore, I just wish the events that use them would realise that they are useless and get some decent ones in!

Sorry, rant over!!!!

mortoneventer

New User
Visit site
Ditto to all of the above, he was at Glanusk and my heart sank, it was a lovely event with beautiful fences, not seen photos yet but if I order one it will be uncropped, out of focus and a funny colour, my black horse will have a wierd blue sheen to him, like the one they took last time!

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Did any of you write to the event organiser to complain? If they are so regularly bad, we should be asking the event organisers to try someone else. Probably won't happen, but at least we tried, and if we don't try, nothing will change.