Have updated my blog...

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
I've posted some more XC pics on my blog of the stallion Chocolate and Flynn, the ex stallion we bought as a project. Flyn should have been sold to a hacking home last year but failed the vet, we later discovered an abscess so he has been fine ever since and Phil decided to have some fun on him. He's been very good but aged 13 is very much a late starter.
We will do a few BE's with him next spring then sell him, he has turned out into a really sweet horse now all his raging hormones have disappeared!
To see the pics go to www.henryhorn.blogspot.com

riotgirl

Visit site
Oooh, I'm just making as brew and then I'll sit down with a kinder egg the boss has bought us all and have a look
grin.gif

BBs

Visit site
Dont they all look fantastic
smile.gif

Layla is truely awesome
smile.gif
and Chocolate! well what a dude! C is gonna have so much fun with all her horses next season! blimey! I think you need to purchase a bigger lorry
wink.gif

Flyn is also looking to be a useful sort, has OH got him now? or has C got free rein for next years BE season
wink.gif

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Hero is doing very nicely in his new home, we've had a few emails and he's been galloping on the beach!
Phil has been riding Flyn until Diamond is back in work, the hoof crack has grown a third down now (she has been on every supplement known to man..) and he will do some dressage with him then he may do a couple of BE's on a ticket.
It's looking very exciting for next year but I may have to sell a couple of horses to fund the rest competing. We have the two Matinee geldings to start next year so they might have to go.
frown.gif

Am now off to add on two pics of my sons, husband pointed out they must feel left out so stand by for their ugly mugs...