which one?

• Total voters

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Clipping next week lo
smile.gif

ali985

Visit site
Pandy is clipped started off with a trace clip but within 2 wks needed doing again as all the hair had practiclly grown back and now has had a hunter clip, legs and half face left on.

frannieuk

Visit site
I clipped one of mine about a month ago and she's going to be done again today - seems to be a right woolly mammoth but she's only a sport horse type!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I waited for my boy's coat to grow fully through & he was clipped last week. He's a Hann x TB and doesn't have a heavy winter coat, infact if I wait for it to fully grow through & then clip I don't need to clip again at all. I'm fortunate with that.

I'm sure that some people clip far too early & as a result they end up needing to clip far more times than they would if they waited a little. I appreciate that some horses/ponies however grow really thick coats.
smile.gif

KateStartin

Visit site
Both of mine were clipped a few weeks ago. My warmblood had a full clip but needs doing again, he will have a blanket clip next time (he is v. hairy so this makes him have less hair on his blanket bit!)
Highland has had chaser and is less hairy than warmblood!!!!!

MagicMelon

Visit site
I clipped quite early as 2 of my natives were getting fuzzy! The hair all grew back very quickly (probably why we're not meant to clip early?!) so they had their second clip 2 weeks ago. My TB x will be done for the first time when he comes back into work, he is so fluffy right now - its horrible! Why do TB's grow such crappy fuzz?! I mean, at least grow proper hair if your going to!!