have you ever...

JessPickle

Visit site
Uh I have met lenny Henry! his daughter was on the riding holiday i went on so on the last day when parents came and watched the show in came lenny henry and dawn french!

UMM have met Chris Eubank but ony because I used to go to his sons school he is a real idiot!

apart from that I havent met anyone I am not pippa funnels long lost sister or anything! I am not friends with someone who is a friend of a friend of an aunt whos friend knows ellen whittaker!

Sorry had to say that makes me laugh how many people say that kind of thing!

filly190

Visit site
At my hotel in Dubi Chris Eubank was there, being a real dick head. We watched from afar as he went round chatting to all the guests and showing off, while his wife just lay sunbathing.

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
At my hotel in Dubi Chris Eubank was there, being a real dick head. We watched from afar as he went round chatting to all the guests and showing off, while his wife just lay sunbathing.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha another Chris Eubank hater I live near him! he just swans about in his truck/hummer blocks all the roads and parks in dodgy places. Allthough i did see him get a parking ticket the other day was hilarious

I also hate him as most of brighton does because he sold his two beautiful old houses to build huge flats on!!! IDIOT

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
Not that I can think of at the moment! I don't like celebrities... I probably wouldn't recognise one if I saw it xD

Oh yes! Some retired politician guy (famous, but I don't know his name) said that our Vizsla bitch was pretty :3

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Why don’t you like celebrities? What have they ever done to you?

Having worked with a bunch of them, as I have worked in Film and TV, I can say that they are all completely normal and the majority of them are down to earth.

GTs

Visit site
Quite a few - sat next to the lead singer of Travis on a flight probably was the coolest, had no idea it was him. Umm, other Mr Belding from Saved By The Bell, Harrison Ford, John Claude Van Damn, and a few others.

Agent XXX999

Visit site
If you got constantly critiqued about your appearance you would make sure that you were styled too, especially if your job dictated it.

I am slim, does that mean that you hate me too? Only I do watch what I eat to stay like this.

I do think that you are being a bit silly? You shouldn’t judge a book by its cover.

SSM

Visit site
I have over the years, and living and working in Los Angeles met many celebs - the A list ones, as with all people from all walks of life - some were lovely and some really did have their heads up their own bottoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accy

Visit site
got to meet some of the Hollyoaks cast once thats about as celeb or not as its got for me, they were really nice people though

sammys ma

Visit site

I went to Art-School with the Travis Guys. Franny is a really nice bloke.
Dougie ( base player) is now married to my friend Kelly ( Kelly MacDonald - actress from Trainspotting/GosfordPark)

Don't think of them being famous....i guess when you've known them before hand, it's kinda different?

PinkFairy

Visit site
Well, i suppose its because of the people that say "i want fame and riches" when they get it they throw it back in people's faces! Some celebrities just really get on my nerves such as Jodie Marsh.. Nikki from BB (infact i hate Big Brother full stop - all the reality shows where wanabe celebs try and get famous by doing the "look at me" acts) i just dont agree with the "stars" who stoop really low and show off their body to get ahead.. Popstars feel they have to do it to sell music and to do well, its a reason i hate the fact that we as a society make them feel that way that its all about sex appeal when it overrides what people teach us in the first place - its the person inside that counts - but we overlook that (as sex sells) and they have to degrade themselves but, at the end of the day, they have their own minds, they shouldn't choose to follow what other people think, they should have the attitude that its like me for me. I think im veering off topic so i'll sum up why i dislike celebrities:

They are rolemodels - all of them, from the frontman of Limp Bizkit to Kate Moss, to Britney Spears, to Jodie Marsh!
They all say that kids shouldn't change to be accepted/degrade themselves/they should be who they are inside basically. But, Kate Moss followed the leader and started drugs, she is rather skinny, Britney Spears has shown off the majority of her body just to sell her music/be popular (as i said, showbiz say sex sells) and Jodie Marsh has got herself a rather bad name by not even bothering to dress appropriatly for herself, she does it to be famous. All i'm saying is that is why i dislike most celebs, they just don't realise how much they affect kids, and they totally lead the wrong way. Fair enough everyone has their own choice/mind but when its POPULAR..why should that matter?

On the contrary, I do like steve irwin and still cannot for the life of me believe he's dead, he was a fantastic rolemodel, he became famous teaching the world about our wild animals etc without being boring, he made Australia Zoo what it is and many kids follow him. Also Jennifer Aniston, she doesnt bare all, sleep with everyone then tell the world, she is happy to be herself and accepts fame as part of her life.

Sorry this is so long (and if its off topic) but i understand and accept that most celebs may well be down to earth etc, but to the people who DONT work with them, that is the impression we mere mortals have, due to celebs own actions which make us think they are NOT down to earth, that they are divas! Such as the notorious mariah carey *cringe* i cant stand that woman because of her attitude and how she comes across. If all celebs realised that, then maybe they could change it but most don't even bother.

Back to the topic, i've met lee ryan, three lads from the bill, the flame haired presenter from fame academy i think it was, and lucy benjamin, and coleen who was in love island.

Chex

Visit site
I saw Bob Geldof through my window at work lol, not sure that really counts though! He was across the road welcoming people that had got the bus up from down south for the make poverty history stuff.

Jemayni

Visit site
I have hunted with Prince Charles a fair few times. I also met Tim Henmanwhen he stayed at the hotel I used to work at (I even got to clean his room - bet your all sssssooo jealous
tongue.gif
)

dwi

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
had a brush with a celebrity?

[/ QUOTE ]

Literally a brush Nick Skelton nearly ran me over once at Hickstead on his quad bike, we had to leap sideways into a ditch

I used to work in the House of Commons, best claim to fame having been on the exercise bike in the gym next to Jack Straw

Weezy

Visit site
Yep, used to work in TV, know quite a few celebs personally as in have hung out with them and they know me and me them, a good few real A listers - nobig deal, the A listers are mostly normal, its the Z listers that are a pain in the arse!

Rachel_M

Visit site
I was at the celebrity sports invitational in Lake Louise and I couldn't agree more Weezy.

The biggest t**t was the blond guy from Beverley Hills 90210 that tutted and pouted all the way through. Yet Martin Sheen was the biggest darling I have ever met, his wife was class too!

Tempi

Visit site
it depends if you class DJs as famous, if you do then ive met Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Armin Van Burren (he had a 'thing' with my friend), Ive also met lots of other DJs as im good friends with a well known one so have been to lots of 'cool' places with him.

ive met Lenny Henry and Dawn French as they had riding lessons where i trained to do my BHS Stages!