have you reach your goal for this year?

twinkle

Visit site
my goal for 2006 was to compete in an unaffilated dressage comp and im going to harolds park farm on sunday for a walk and trot test i cant wait but im crapping my pants has anyone else been there or going?

what was your goal for this year and have you reach it yet?
grin.gif

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
yes i have, my goal was to get chosen to be in our PCs area event team (whether i would actually do it or not was a different matter). not only did i get chosen but i also went clear xcountry
grin.gif

good luck in your dressage test
laugh.gif

Scoopy

Visit site
My goal this year was to re train my ex racer, and teach him to jump, and my goal was set to go to a little SJ show.

My boy has exceeded that by miles and miles, so i am really chuffed with him
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Mine was to get over 60% in a unaff Prelim with Otto, but we have done even better then that with two over 60%'s in unaff Novice Dressage.

So yes we have achieved our goal!

miamibear

Visit site
Good luck for the dressage know how it feels, may be doing my first one since confidence loss in Sept arrrgggghhhh!

I have exceeded my own goals. I set a goal for myself to feel confident getting on on my own, hacking out in company (i do it alone now). Basically to enjoy horses again.

I can honestly say im loving every minuite.

I set new goals for myself all the time and vow to do them in decent time and not put them off. Going well so far. Hope to continue and get back to my good old self riding.

A lot of credit has to go to the babe of a horse i have now got, hes great, needs riding but is safe!
grin.gif

jacks_mum

Visit site
yes. My main goal this year was to graduate, which I did in July.

I also did my first dressage test, first sponsored ride and first hunter trial this year so I am happy with my accomplishments this year - just need to find some way to build on them next year!!

Any suggestions??

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Think my goal was to actually be able to use our lorry which has sat up the yard for 2 years and used about twice lol...well we've certainly done that, and I think Mavis (lorry) has been out 20x the amount this year and to all sorts of places...

Of course it all couldnt have happened without my great new horsey Star who has given me the confidence to go out and compete again
smile.gif
tongue.gif

Rambo

Visit site
Well technically, I guess yes....My aim for this year was to be back jumping BSJA up to 1.20m. Well, we've won upto 1.10m, and have 'started' a 1.20m....just need to work on completing a 1.20m now
tongue.gif

twinkle

Visit site
sounds great everyone keep going for your goals i also did my first outing on my mare to a cross country ride which she was so well behaved on it was great!

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
Well my goal was to go to area festival which I am doing on sat, would like to do well too but we'll see. also wanted to go elem by end of the year and we are nearly there so that looks in sight too yipppeeee.
Good luck for harolds park, it is not far from me I have been there a lot, gets quite windy there when the weather is bad but generally a nice place to compete.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Mine was to get to PN which has been achieved as soon as ground is better hopefully cement that. I have also had some great dressage scores which I never thought possible. I have now joined BSJA so my aim is to get some double clears and jump 1m10 consistently as my SJ is still very weak.

mariond

Visit site
Yes mine was like you to ride a dressage test. I have now done 3 and am going to ride another 2( prelim 4 & 10 ) on Sunday. My new aim is to ride a test without making an error of course
blush.gif
blush.gif
Best of luck to you on Sunday.

katiejaye

Visit site
Mine was to:

1. Pass my trailer test and get a trailer, which I have done!

2. Doing lots of BD and getting enough placings Novice to move up to elemtary: Louis has been doing so well being placed consistently in Novice (bless his little cottons!) I we are doing our first elementary test in a couple of weeks (eeek!).

3. Qualify for the BD Winter Regionals (Novice), not yet achieved but very close (have been placed 2nd in two qualifiers so far!).

4. Take Louis to do his first ODE at the end of the year...not yet but training coming on well!

nearly there!

amage

Visit site
my goal was get to rds and finish in top 10 which i did! i know have a new goal for rest of season...qualify for belfast international

Evadiva1514

Visit site
My goal this year was to qualify for the BD regionals and try to get more consistent marks at Novice level. My lovely little boy has exceeded all my expectations by qualifying for the summer regionals at Prelim, half qualifying for Novice and gaining really good scores all season. We are now hoping to qualify for the winters at Novice level and hoping to go Elementary soon!!

Claireg9

Visit site
NO!
So unfair - My goal was to be competing this summer, well learnt quickly at my first show she is going to take alot of work, i have reschooled her to a degree but still lots of work to do
frown.gif

Sometimes it just takes longer than expected i just hope we get there eventually!