have you seen this wonderful video?

muffy32

Visit site
I have just watched this and although I am sure many of you have seen it before I couldnt resist sharing such a wonderful and uplifting story.

Tia

Visit site
That music is absolutely perfect! Brought tears to my eyes.

It is a shame that they are meat horses and possibly by now a fair few will already have been slaughtered.
frown.gif

SilGathien

Visit site
That video is absolutely gorgeous. Everything about it is perfect.

Alot of them are lovely movers.

How how you know they are meat horses? I can't see anything about it, I migth be blind XD.

Bet it required a lot of tack cleaning afterwards o_O

beh

Visit site
Isnt that amazing, i bet the woman riding the horses will never forget it, it actually brought a tear to my eye watching them.
XJX
p.s the music didnt help & they werent wearing tack were they? Apart from bridles

Parkranger

Visit site
poor things would have been better drowning than being carted off to the knackers yard........

amazing story though....definately got me a bit teary!

S_N

Visit site
Great music - really emotive! On the proper Dutch news video it shows the last horse being led at walk, to dry land as it was too scared and weak to follow the others at trot. Apparently is collapsed soon after reaching land, but was soon OK.

weasel27

Visit site
Ahh, that is a truly beautiful video. lots of them looked like lovely horses. Sad that they are destined for the knackers yard, but at least they will have a quick humane death - not one of panic if they had drowned.