Having a long lie in- and having horses!

Lintel

Visit site
Clearly impossible now!
I was awoken this morning by what I can only describe as infuriated neighs of a highland pony coming from the hard standing adjacent to my bedroom window! I'll give him his due he was giving it his all!

I'm nightshift tonight and really hadn't planned on the 7am rise but obviously being left for 7 hours with no human contact or hard feed would have just been intolerable for the Hipo!

But how the hell does he know where my bedroom is?! ... this is not a once off either!

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
They always know where you are... Ours sleep in the part of the field nearest the bedroom. If you look out of the kitchen window, there they are, staring back at you. Ditto conservatory and lounge.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
one of the first things bought for my parents new build house was a blind for the kitchen window, thankfully there is a garage in the way for the rest!

Auslander

Visit site
I have to carefully select which horses are allowed in the field next to my house. The girls are all banned, after waking me up every morning at 5am, screeching for breakfast!
Alf and Fritz are very polite - they wait until they hear my back door open before they start nickering quietly!

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I've always dreamt of keeping horses at home with rose tinted ideas of seeing horses from my bedroom and saying goodnight last thing in my pyjams but you've all made me aware of the drawbacks. Mine are on livery and go out overnight. I've left a lovely big straw bed, big haynets and fresh water buckets plus breakfast for when my ym brings in. I'll rock up about midday.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
😂 if my old horse is home I have to get out of my car, down low and creep through the gate into the house. Otherwise all he’ll breaks loose and feed is required 🥰
He a proper pita 😂

BMWKIPP

Visit site
Mine live opposite my house and I can see them out from upstairs window when the are out, but they can't see me 😁

oldie48

Visit site
The stables are part of the house, so if you sleep in the bedroom next to the stables you can hear them moving about. We have to warn visitors about this as they can get a bit spooked. Needless to say, I sleep at the other end (with an infra red camera on my phone)!

Auslander

Visit site
My boys this morning. Not a peep out of them, although they are carefully positioned so that I can see them through the window, and don't forget that they are on the verge of starvation!
64325354_10158345012035730_2678335567061581824_n.jpg