Hay Pillow

bouncing_ball

Visit site
I’m not looking to slow eating down.

What do you think widest hole setting that is safe for barefoot horse?

Feet 13.0 x 13.5cm

Do you thin 7.5cmx 7.5cm haynet holes be okay?

I can’t see an actual hay pillow / hay cushion with large holes.

Though I could maybe doctor one?

Sossigpoker

Visit site
I use a continental haynet, which is a square haynet with very small holes, you can use those on the floor as a hay pillow for horses without shoes. The holes are about 3-4cm I'd say.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I don't think the nibbleze we had which I think was 4x4cm holes slowed him down particularly. The 20x20 did but that was just used as his 4am net when he'd finished the other one then donated to a greedy section A

Dexter

Visit site
None on Kramer when I looked :( But they do have something called a hay tunnel which looks good. I just bought one to try

IrishMilo

Visit site
I like this thing - Haynet Strong from Kramer - I just tie up the string and leave it on the ground
None on Kramer when I looked :( But they do have something called a hay tunnel which looks good. I just bought one to try

They're here: https://www.kramer.co.uk/Stable-Pasture/Stable-Arena/Haynets/Haynet-Strong

I need to get one. Pony is always breaking conventional nets - I rocked up once to find he'd made a huge hole and put his leg through. No idea how long he had been stuck for but I felt terrible. Luckily he's a bit of a dope and not the type to panic in those sorts of situations!