Haybar is up... and Hannah emptied it last night!

_jetset_

Visit site
When she first went in she was absolutely panic stricken that it might eat her! So left her with it over night rather than pandering to her worry, only makes her worse for some reason.

Came down this morning and she had her head stuck right down at the bottom hoovering up the last bits. Looked up at me as if to say, 'I don't know why you were so worried about this last night Mum!' and carried on eating!

There was no haylage in her bed and she had eaten everything up... she seems a very happy pony with her new toy!

Thanks everyone for helping me make the decision to buy one!

Scoopy

Visit site
I am so ummmmmmmmmmiing and arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreing over getting on.

At present he eats hay off the floor but this always ends up in his bed, haynets are a no no as they are a game to him.

confused.gif

charlie76

Visit site
My boy has one but seems to take great delight in removing his hay from it there fore still having it all in his bedding!!Any ideas how to stop this??

_jetset_

Visit site
If I put Hannah's haylage on the floor she used to paw it around and then leave it! I expected a real mess this morning when I came up, but there was nothing and still some left in the bottom!

I think the key is to push it down so they have to reach into it to get it out (she says after having one for just one night, LOL!)