Video He may be 29 but

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Trip home this weekend to do Frank's spring clip..
apparently feels better without it ?
Pleased he looked pretty good under all the fluff condition wise given his eating issues over the winter and the ppid. :)
still welsh
(I put him on the yard as knew he would need a roll... but he started rearing so he was hustled into the field proper for that sort of nonsense)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ester

Visit site
I did tell him we can do 2 days of only nice stuff now. Unfortunatley for him there is always a 'job' that I have to do (that mum doesn't want to do) and he'd rather I'd not. Today I got out the car and straight in my boilersuit ?

Ratface

Visit site
I hope our oldie is as fit and happy at 29…Frank looks great ester.
I've got an allegedly bright chestnut horse, complete with white stockings and blaze. Thirty years old this time round.
Haven't seen him lately.
Instead, there's a filthy creature, clarted from whiskers, nose and eye lashes to elevated tail, with extremely expensive mud.
Seems quite a jolly soul, though . . .

MissTyc

Visit site
My cob does the same after a clip and roll - I really hope he looks and feels as well as yours when he gets to that age. He looks amazing!!

ester

Visit site
All mummy ester's hard work really (and daddy ester's for fixing the stable roof after the storm)

anyone who knows him in RL will know this is twice usual walking speed (unless hacking back from hunting, 6 hours out and he could walk home faster than he ever managed at any other time. . . )
Mum leads him out but he feels very important long reining <3 , even more so being allowed down the bridleway while I slide along behind. . ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.