Head camera's

mocha911

Visit site
^^^ as above..
can anyone recommend a decent head camera to fit on my hat.
a small bullet one...

also in Comp Riders...:)

rhino

Visit site
Depends if you want a 'pro' quality one or not ;) The Go-Pro's are amazing (although huge).

Mine is a mini DV80, all of £15 new (actually think they are even cheaper now!) Sound quality isn't great but other than that I love it.

picture.php

On the grey pony

[YOUTUBE]UJTAZJkaLfk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-yDgN7sh6H8[/YOUTUBE]

Shantara

Visit site
I have the same as you, Rhino!
I can't find a good place to put it on my hat, where do you have it?

I had a hi-viz headband and I tried it clipped to that, but I just filmed the sky!

HollyB66

Visit site
I've also got the mini DV80, you can get them for about £8 inc p&p on Ebay (from China).

Annie, I put mine in my hatband and use a rubber/eraser about 10mm thick to push it forwards a bit so that I don't film the sky - my problem is that I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time looking in the hedges and verges :/ So, footage can be a bit sparse - lol

rhino

Visit site
2 hour record time :) Just uses a micro sd card (same as in most phones)

Annie - because I use it for common rides (which are several hours long) I just bought a pack of velcro dots from the supermarket - a couple of these are enough to hold it still and let you remove/replace it often :) I have jockey skulls though rather than velvets so I just have the silk slightly higher than usual.

You do get a whole pack of fixings with it though, and it would be pretty simple to rig up an elastic hat band through the fixing.