Head lights?? not the ones on cars!!

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I've been thinking that a light to put on my head whilst I am trying to sort the horses out in the pitch black would be a great idea. Has anyone got one they could recommend or are they not pratical? I'm not worried about looking a numpty as it'll be dark so no-one can see its me!!

I just think that with both hands free its got to be easier than trying to hold a torch

Thanks

teapot

Visit site
They are really useful.

Had one to use when I used to work at the yard, last lesson use to finish at just after 5, and the power was a bit dodgy due to building work so if the floodlights went we were stuffed.

Think I got it from Millets outdoor shop

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Is this is the type of thing you're looking for?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/19-LED-HEADLIGHT-F...1QQcmdZViewItem

smile.gif

rcm_73

Visit site
They do come in handy. A friend of mine even uses them to ride in the evenings, one on his helmet and one attached to the horse's browband!
Try the seller ZEVORG on ebay or THE TORCH SHOP they do good Durastar ones - very bright!

Marnie

Visit site
Use one all the time, we haven't got any mains electric in our stables, only the main barn and so no lights. It keeps my hands free. Some horses are a little spooked at first, but soon get used to them. I pick them up for a couple of pounds off ebay - I find a lose them or break them too much to buy expensive ones!

Heidi1

Visit site
They are brilliant, I fetch two horses at a time in with mine on, dad bought me mine, but Decathalon did some at around £5............... Yes I do look a numpty, but I don't care...........
tongue.gif