Healing Vibes Requested Please

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Just spent past five hours with mare who was colicking ..seems like herself again now but if any of you can spare and send a quick vibe this way so she continues feeling better I d be grateful. I cannot think of anything that has altered to set her off and I hate not knowing the trigger. Its a good job I wasn't being wined and dined out for Valentines..OH turned up with a bag of chips at 7...I guess that could be classed as thoughtful if not romantic..LOL

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Just spent past five hours with mare who was colicking ..seems like herself again now but if any of you can spare and send a quick vibe this way so she continues feeling better I d be grateful. I cannot think of anything that has altered to set her off and I hate not knowing the trigger. Its a good job I wasn't being wined and dined out for Valentines..OH turned up with a bag of chips at 7...I guess that could be classed as thoughtful if not romantic..LOL

Know the feeling as this was my boy two weeks ago and we do not know what caused the impaction.

healing vibes sent

Check the field for any nasties (sycamore- oak-plants etc)

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Know the feeling as this was my boy two weeks ago and we do not know what caused the impaction.

healing vibes sent

Check the field for any nasties (sycamore- oak-plants etc)

Big thank you for vibes...no trees at all around field...just a stretch of hawthorn hedge. The vet asked if mare had spooked at all whilst out hacking but it was an uneventful lovely ride this morning. She s the third horse so far this year to have colicked on the yard.

_GG_

Visit site
Hope she continues to get better throughout the night Midlifecrisis. Bless her, it's horrible watching them struggle with the pain and discomfort.

Chips was a pretty nice idea though :) xxx

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Well mare looks as right as rain..cheerful and wanting food and out..I on the other hand look like Ive been dragged through a hedge backwards! Thank you again for the famous vibes..

Peregrine Falcon - the YO is a very hands off person..I doubt he knows about any of the horses being ill and certainly yesterday he would have been engrossed in the rugby and not realising Id got all the yard lighting on and the arena and the radio to keep me company ---yards are a bit spooky at night on your own don't you think? We have compared notes but cant pinpoint any particular change in any of our routines...bizarre.

_GG_

Visit site
Well mare looks as right as rain..cheerful and wanting food and out..I on the other hand look like Ive been dragged through a hedge backwards! Thank you again for the famous vibes..

Peregrine Falcon - the YO is a very hands off person..I doubt he knows about any of the horses being ill and certainly yesterday he would have been engrossed in the rugby and not realising Id got all the yard lighting on and the arena and the radio to keep me company ---yards are a bit spooky at night on your own don't you think? We have compared notes but cant pinpoint any particular change in any of our routines...bizarre.

The hardest thing sometimes is to accept that we can't always get the answers. Not knowing what has caused it is horrible and makes it hard to relax for some time, at least it does for me.

I'm really really pleased she is feeling so good this morning and it sounds like you need to spend some time under a duvet today xxx

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Oh _GG_ I can hear my duvet calling in the distance...unfortunately I am preparing for work tomorrow and wondering about going to buy some gut balancer for mare from tack shop and persuading daughter that homework needs doing ..and OH left for overseas this morning (I wasn't here to say goodbye oops) and has left the place as if its been burgled! But it is lovely to know that there is distant hand holding via this forum...actually its very comforting.

_GG_

Visit site
Oh _GG_ I can hear my duvet calling in the distance...unfortunately I am preparing for work tomorrow and wondering about going to buy some gut balancer for mare from tack shop and persuading daughter that homework needs doing ..and OH left for overseas this morning (I wasn't here to say goodbye oops) and has left the place as if its been burgled! But it is lovely to know that there is distant hand holding via this forum...actually its very comforting.

Ok...how about a compromise? How about...you go and buy the balancer, send your OH a message to say you love him and his ability to fake an FBI raid and search in your house so you look forward to him coming home, but are saving him some work. Bribe or threaten your daughter into doing some work and while she does that, you get ready for your work tomorrow....then please oh please...have a soak in the bath or a veg on the sofa for even just a little bit to let your head catch up with what your body and emotions have been through in the past 24 hours.

How does that sound?

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Well._GG_ what I actually did was...do my paperwork ...remind daughter about homework....cleaned and tidied downstairs...reminded daughter about homework...washing in...reminded daughter about homework...rang tackshop to reserve gut balancer then drove to get it...back...reminded daughter about homework....back to yard to see to ponies (mare looking good but turned nose up a bit at balancer in feed)..home...shower...dinner in..reminded daughter..and am now on third glass of red wine with bit of washing up and floors to do before heeding the call of my duvet an hour or so earlier than usual. (OH doesn't land for a while but I love the idea of an FBI raid!). Have also been mooching about the forum in between bits and bobs trying to provide support for others. Thank you _GG_.x

_GG_

Visit site
Well._GG_ what I actually did was...do my paperwork ...remind daughter about homework....cleaned and tidied downstairs...reminded daughter about homework...washing in...reminded daughter about homework...rang tackshop to reserve gut balancer then drove to get it...back...reminded daughter about homework....back to yard to see to ponies (mare looking good but turned nose up a bit at balancer in feed)..home...shower...dinner in..reminded daughter..and am now on third glass of red wine with bit of washing up and floors to do before heeding the call of my duvet an hour or so earlier than usual. (OH doesn't land for a while but I love the idea of an FBI raid!). Have also been mooching about the forum in between bits and bobs trying to provide support for others. Thank you _GG_.x

Did daughter do any homework? lol

Hope you get a decent sleep and mare takes to the balance quickly for you xxx

Bertolie

Visit site
Only just seen your post. Hope your mare is still feeling ok and you've finally managed to put your feet up for a bit (and daughter did her homework!) I'm off to find my duvet in a bit as it's been a long and stressful day though not sure how much sleep I'll get as still worried about my boy :( xx