Heart horse?

Katiesmum

Visit site
I've recently got my new pony who had previously lead a 'colourful' life with previous owners.
Recently I feel really attached her, she brings me so much joy in the morning to see her face. Her head is up when she hears my voice. She follows me around the field. And her affection fills me with soo much love.
I feel we're 'in tune' as when our trainer was out, I was able to tell him that Katie would creep forward after a backing up exercise and... She did. I knew this because of the cheeky glint in her eye.
I can't help but feel soo proud of her and attached to her, some nights I've cried at how blessed I feel to have gained such an amazing equine partner and she'd tears over her past experiences with other owners.
I have never felt like this about a pony/horse before.
'heart horse' or 'something else'

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Yep some of them really get under your skin like that.

My most successful , easy and fun horse is fiercely independent and it's only now she's in her 20s that she seems remotely interested in seeing me 😂

Whereas my troubled and difficult everlasting-project Welsh would be on the sofa with me at night if she could. She's always there one step behind me. She means everything 💖

scats

Visit site
What a lovely post. I lost my special pony last year, when she was only 10.
We had a bond like no other and were totally obsessed with each other. I feel so lucky that I found her, but so devastated that we only got 4 years together. I miss her more than I’ve ever missed anything in my life.

SpringArising

Visit site
My horse now is my heart horse. I've had loads of ponies and horses, all very much loved, but there's something about this one that gets me all emotional when I think of him.

kinnygirl1

Visit site
What a lovely post ❤️ Yes my boy is also my heart horse. We have been through so much together. I simply can’t imagine life without him. 4004E936-FA4F-4DD3-9169-F96E6E272061.jpeg