Heather Moffett - Equisimulator course

JaneyB

Visit site
I think i've posted about this before but due to unforseen circumstances didn't get round to organising!

Would anyone be interested in travelling down to Heather's place (Devon) to have a day's course on her equisimulator?

If so please let me know as it would be cheaper for 2-3 to go together.

If you want more details please see her site http://www.enlightenedequitation.com/index.html

I can't remember how much it worked out as. But it's not overly expensive per person.

Claireg9

Visit site
well it looks fab and definitly i would be interested but £300.00 is a bit steep at the moment for me. Maybe another time though, never knew they did things like this though so has really opened another avenue for me!
Thanks x

JaneyB

Visit site
Hiya,

Ignore the price. You can have a course with one of her instructors at her premises which is much cheaper. It's a day, not two or three!

I'll re-mail her and find out what the latest prices are, if you think you might be interested PM me.

I don't recall it being over £100

Sal_E

Visit site
Hi Janey - as last time, I'd be interested in getting on an equisimulator! Last time we were talking about the one in Essex weren't we? Do you think it's worth the extra drive to Devon? (not a loaded question, I have no idea!). I've just looked at the link you've provided & I'm not totally convinced about how much personal time you'd get on the simulator in a course of 10 people (well, it says 'no more than 10 people'). I'm nervous that, as my body-awareness is seriously CRAP, a quick go would not have me achieving anything - it takes a LONG TIME for me to get anything that requires any form of co-ordination or body awareness. Sadly!

If I thought I could have 2 or 3 good sessions in a day & do that over a couple of days (stay in a b&b), THEN I reckon i could really achieve something.

Let me know what you're planning though!

JaneyB

Visit site
Hi Sal,
We were going to go to the instructor in Kent wasn't it? This is actually at Heathers yard in Devon.

Ignore the courses on the website, she does do personal day sessions, well, another instructor that works with her does.

When I enquired before it was about £90 per person, and in that day I think you get a couple of personal lessons, and of course you watch the other's you've gone with so you can learn from their sessions.

I'm going to e-mail the instructor tonight and will let you know

Sal_E

Visit site
Fab, please do keep me posted! I think the other lady was in Essex - wasn't she the one that had the write-up in H&H a while ago (probably a year ago...).