Heaven help me i just lost the plot.....

Partoow

Visit site
Sorry but i just had to come on here and have darn good scream.... ARGH!!!!!!!!!
blush.gif
Better.
That darn Z woman is at it again on the BD site with her 'Wise words' and condemnation.... Who in the hell does she think she is... we are all capable of quoting from books.. some of us are too blooming busy trying to actually do some thing positive to help....ARGH.....

Judie

Visit site
Ha Ha, I've just read your response to Z Partoow, brilliant
wink.gif
I can never be bothered with her to be honest.

Halfstep

Visit site
LOL!
smile.gif
. I remember having to do the same thing a few weeks ago Partoow.

Don't let her wind you up. I'm quite sure she couldn't ride her way out of a paper bag in reality, despite all those books she is so happy to cut and paste from......
confused.gif
blush.gif
frown.gif

Rachel1

Visit site
I've just seen it too - that's one of the reasons I don't post in the BD forum, because I can imagine myself getting drawn into a huge cyberspace argument! Partoow I wouldn't have your patience to type out a measured response! HHO forum is a much better place to be
grin.gif
I just browse BD in case there are any informative threads!

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
It can get rather rowdy on there, I missed getting into the members bit for the carl hester stuff but am now making full advantage of being a member again. I too mainly lurk for fear of an argument.

Judie

Visit site
Oh I don't think many argue on there, and if it wasn't for Z we may never have got Carl, Peter or Nicola on there.

Weezy, you'll just have to come over to the dark side and join, go on you know you want to!
wink.gif

Rachel1

Visit site
Another certain trainer often manages to put his foot in it on there too. Can't be any good for your professional reputation! I did have to literally bite my tongue when he slated Anna R-D on there with a lot of inaccurate info. I try n remember that it's a world wide web and could stay on there forever!

Rachel1

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh I don't think many argue on there, and if it wasn't for Z we may never have got Carl, Peter or Nicola on there.

Weezy, you'll just have to come over to the dark side and join, go on you know you want to!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I have to agree it is good that everyone from all levels seems to get involved in the debates! I would just end up getting too involved so better to sit back and browse hehe

dressagecrazy

Visit site
I lurk & post on both the BD forum & on here.

Partoow don't let Z get to you im sure it's done just to get people going i really can't be bothered with it personally, but i can see that she winds people up.
Ive just been reading some of your posts on the BD forum though & boy do you talk sense. I didnt realise you where a BD trainer & from what ive read i would seriously consider you as a trainer.
Out of interest where are you based??

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
I very rarely go on there but some seem to have left us for them .As for Z well it is very easy to quote a book but unfortunately my horse cannot read . both our horses are individuals , Rafi is straightforward but a lazy monkey and you can get on to hima nd he just tries harder. Now Penfold is a totally different horse and my daughter always says the only person that understands him is Partoow, you have to ride him on his terms.
Not read anything like that in a book.lol.You will Laugh , Partoow, when I first heard about Z ,I thought it may be you as I know you have a link to the letter Z. When I read her posts I soon changed my mind!

TURBOBERT

Visit site
I think some of her quotes are quite good - nothing new but some good stuff. The annoying bit is the 'lecture'. I would LOVE to know who she is and what her competitive history is. I suspect her info is all from books with very little practical experience.

Partoow

Visit site
Its ok i did some breathing exercises , a spot of yoga, ate some lentils and then just took drugs..... not really but i did bite today as i cannot abide the attitude that all proffetional riders and trainers are ignorant , cruel and only in it for the glory!!! Yeh right.
If anyone had seen my afternoon they would think i was a stunt rider as all my horses [ all babies today] were out to 'express' themselves to me!!!
The young stallion i am backing finally twigged that i was telling him what to do from his back and he was not sure he liked the idea!!! so we just walked and halted, walked and halted until he stopped trying to buck me off!!!!...
Now i do need drugs!!!
Z even managed to 'P' Peter Storr off......
Carthorse its funny you should say that about me and Z , thinking that we were one and the same, if briefly... thankfull it is not me.!!!!!
shocked.gif

As for my location....... after today it was nearly into orbit.... but after following correct landing proceedures i remained in my school near MK and Northampton!!!
tongue.gif

ann-jen

Visit site
I haven't been on the site very long and tbh I'm not sure what to make of her. She's a bit odd to say the least. Does she ever post anything that is her own thoughts or are her posts always great big chunks of text? So far all I've seen is big chunks of text from books - some of which is quite interesting and some of which isn't particularly. I don't think I've ever seen her post something about her own horses or experiences but I haven't been on there very long so might have missed it. I have to say aside from her, I've found the site to be great and had some good advice from the people on there.

TURBOBERT

Visit site
Pity Booboos! There is some good stuff on there. Just try and ignore the aggro if it upsets you. I think it is rather fun and I find debate between knowledgeable folk a good learning tool

FREESTYLER

Visit site
I find it rather entertaining!!! Z is a person who likes you to air your view but them tries to be malipulative with her words...I just grab a dictionary and play her at her own game!!..

Carthorse...how are you by the way and your beasties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booboos

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Pity Booboos! There is some good stuff on there. Just try and ignore the aggro if it upsets you. I think it is rather fun and I find debate between knowledgeable folk a good learning tool

[/ QUOTE ]

I get really stressed at work, I get really stressed if any of the animals is unwell or misbehaving so I can't afford to get stressed from a forum or the OH will really divorce me!
laugh.gif

HHO is much friendlier, there are the occassional bitchy moments but they are the exception rather than the rule.

GlamourDol

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I very rarely go on there but some seem to have left us for them .As for Z well it is very easy to quote a book but unfortunately my horse cannot read . both our horses are individuals , Rafi is straightforward but a lazy monkey and you can get on to hima nd he just tries harder. Now Penfold is a totally different horse and my daughter always says the only person that understands him is Partoow, you have to ride him on his terms.
Not read anything like that in a book.lol.You will Laugh , Partoow, when I first heard about Z ,I thought it may be you as I know you have a link to the letter Z. When I read her posts I soon changed my mind!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your horse cant read?
shocked.gif

Shocking!!!
tongue.gif
grin.gif