HECTOR the SUPERSTAR!!!

SillyNoodles

Visit site
Took him to the BEF (British Equestrian Federation) Futurity Scheme Evaluation Qualifier at The Grange in Okehampton (N. Devon) today - Maesfenhorse was with me and I couldn't have done it without her wonderful help and support).

Anyway, H was awarded a FIRST PREMIUM DIPLOMA!!!! Qualifying us for the final at Arena UK next month!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Also had a potentially substantial offer made on B - graciously refused of course!! And have been offered some exceptional deals at some VERY good studs for next year!!

I am SOOOOO ecstatic right now!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
god thats just brill news. So have you decided to keep him now????
im made up for you i really am. Its nice to see your own foal doing so well.
have you got any new photos of him?

Bri

Visit site
I have literally no idea what any of that means...but I can tell your thrilled by it...

So CONGRATULATIONS!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

x_Hannah_x

Visit site
alot of big important words in there that dont mean a thing to me but it sounds very impressive
grin.gif

Well done you, looks like Hector is bound for big things!!
grin.gif
xxx

ruscara

Visit site
Blimey! That does sound impressive. I can see that you are thrilled, so I am thrilled for you! I understand about the qualifying - the best of luck if you take him - and the stud bit. So will we see another little one in the future?
So glad you have good news!
smile.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
Well done!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Thats brill news! Give the not so little man a big kiss from me for being so great and give B a big kiss for breeding such a fab baby!
smile.gif

Ginn

Visit site
Not to sure what all of that means other than its a super achievement and something to be very, very proud of!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
YAY!!!! That's wonderful!! I'm so thrilled for you - Having said that - it's no surprise - They are a beautiful pair - The last photo you sent to me of them stood side by side in the driveway is STUNNING!!! This is only the start of it me-thinks!!!!
grin.gif

Great news - keep up the good work!
grin.gif

Kate xxxxx

seabiscuit

Visit site
WOW !!! That is soo fantastic well done to you their mum as well for producing them. They are a really stunning pair!

Can you explain a bit about what these awards mean??

SillyNoodles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Can you explain a bit about what these awards mean??

[/ QUOTE ]

To start with it means that B is now a proven broodmare - as in, a dam of worthy prodgeny. Therefore, eligible for breeding concessions, though at stallion owners discretion.

For Hector, it means that the pannel of judges awarded him the highest award possible - though he didn't get the highest grade of the day (that would have been too much to expect given the competition). The judeges want to see him back next year as a yearling.

Go to this site for more info http://www.bef.co.uk/British_Breeding/Futurity_Scheme.html