Hello everyone

Hectorina

New User
Visit site
*waves hoof*

My 2 legged Mum made me join this place as apparently a few peeps have been asking after me and my real Mum (do you get the hint ole 2 legs). Thank you for asking about me, that's really, really nice of you. I am very well and am really enjoying living at the new place - I've even got friends to play with.......well, when Mum lets me, she does worry - 2 legs says that's why she gets a feed that I'm not allowed to share (meany
mad.gif
)

Anyway, we went to a party not too long ago. I enjoyed the travelling, but all that standing around was SOOOOOO boring. And the humiliation when we arrived home and they took the twiddley thingies out of my mane and it was CURLY
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
So un-manly
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
2 legs was very pleased with me, so that's good
grin.gif

I have an important question - it's been the matter of some debate here - who do I most look like?
Me
Thursday27thJuly015.jpg

My Mum
poser0001.jpg

My Dad
aug26th003.jpg

And Granpa
william0001.jpg

riotgirl

Visit site
Yay, Hector - long time no see! I have to say that you look a heck of a lot like your dad in that photo, but you have your mum's eyes. I hope you are being a good boy for your two-legged mum.
grin.gif

Prudence

Visit site
AHhhhhhh don't put ideas in his head PF!! Thankfully, he's gone to bed - had to kick him off here I did! I think, that he think, that he is already growd up *ahem*

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
AHhhhhhh don't put ideas in his head PF!! Thankfully, he's gone to bed - had to kick him off here I did! I think, that he think, that he is already growd up *ahem*

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure PF would be glad to corrupt him. She's being unbelieveably slutty lately!! Apparently she was allowing Pamperito (miniature pony... she's flirted with him shamelessly before) do unspeakable things!
shocked.gif
Poor pony may die of stress!!

Hectorina

New User
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Will you marry PF when you grow up??

[/ QUOTE ]

Would love to! I'll marry her now if you like - but she must promise not to be one of these fussy/clingy types - I get enough of that at home. Would she agree to terms of "Variety is the Spice of Life"?

*whispers* Mum's on the phone, so I nipped back on
grin.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
Hello handsome, have the fillies been after you again? I hope you're not staying out too late partying...

You definately have your mothers kind eye!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would love to! I'll marry her now if you like - but she must promise not to be one of these fussy/clingy types - I get enough of that at home. Would she agree to terms of "Variety is the Spice of Life"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that's her motto!!
smile.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooo what a player! PF stay well clear he'll only break your heart!!

Prudence

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RAOFLMFAO!!!!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, but PF is a shameless hussy!! I've never ever seen such a slutty mare!!
shocked.gif

Prudence

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am now trying to think of the logistics of PF doing...'things' with a miniature pony!
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
He was pleasuring her orally I'm sooooo shocked you can't imagine!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Blimey!! Tell PF that H is taller than MP................. though mayhap, she prefers shorter men for some reason...................
blush.gif
smirk.gif

riotgirl

Visit site
Prudence, I really would be having second thoughts about marrying H off to PF. She could get pregnant with MP's love child (or love foal) and leave H a broken man. Its all getting as bit Jerry Springer!
grin.gif

Ginn

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No! No! No! PF's far too old - Tilly's more his age
tongue.gif

And Hector, you look a lot like you daddy, with you mum's beautiful eyes and your grandads presence

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Prudence, I really would be having second thoughts about marrying H off to PF. She could get pregnant with MP's love child (or love foal) and leave H a broken man. Its all getting as bit Jerry Springer!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol!

Well sounds like he should give PF a wide berth...can't she keep her rugs on for long?
shocked.gif
blush.gif
shocked.gif

H is far too young to be settling down and committing, he needs to go off and party...how do you know which flavour you prefer if you haven't tried them all
blush.gif
grin.gif

*hoping that H's mummy isn't reading this*