Hello fellow breeders

springfallstud

sfs-stud.com
Hi there breeders, i run a small private stud in Surrey of Hannovarian and Oldenburgs. looking forward to horsey chats with you all
wink.gif

brackenhappy

Visit site
hi! i dont know if i would be classed as a hard core breeder like you! i only have 1 mare!!! post some piccies of your boys so we can drool over them and mark as potential boyfriend material for 'our' ladys!!
grin.gif

Navalgem

www.addienasporthorses.com
we are indeed! Think we've got some lovely stallions on here though, and excellent exaples of loads of different breeds. I think part of what makes breeding so interesting is getting the 'perfect' mix of a stallion and mare, and everyone has a different idea/opinion of what that is. Have you read the post re peoples favourite stallions?

htobago

Visit site
Your mares are lovely! I've only recently joined this site - I thought the people on here might be a bit high-powered and scary for a novice like me, but they are really nice and friendly!
smile.gif

I don't really count as a breeder cos I just have the one stallion at stud and no mares - my boy is a 3yo Arab.
smile.gif

lisaward

Visit site
hello and welcome ,i have just been looking at your home page and you have some lovely stock.
i thought to myself some of this seems familar and realised i have spoke to you before via a mutual friend who has GSD's
i live in norfolk where you used to live.
glad things have turned round for the better.

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Welcome to the fold, you have some lovely mares and look forward to chatting to you.

We are a warmblood stud based up in the North East of Scotland.

Notice from the blog on your website that you are also facing a peculiar breeding year.

springfallstud

sfs-stud.com
Thanks so much for the warm welcome
smile.gif
you guys have some stunning horses too!

How do i know you then horse nut, you are right we were in Norfolk but now the mind boggles in the connection lol

springfallstud

sfs-stud.com
aww ok i know now lol helloo! No we had to sell him due to ending a partnership but he has a lovely home and will be offered at stud next season..so any breeders looking for a stunning fully tested and approved Oldenburg stallion next year i know of a great one!
smile.gif

Enfys

Visit site
Hello, and Welcome.

How did I manage to miss this?
I'm not a stud owner, just an owner with a couple of mares, one foal and a dopey stallion (went to sleep having his feet done today).
He will have to prove his worth, regardless of his ancestry, before I let him go public.