Hello from Finland!

Tiia

New User
tiiangalleria.kuvat.fi
Hello and greetings from Finland!
I'm Tiia, 23 years old and I actually live still in Finland though I'm moving to London in May/June. I decided to join this forum because I'm looking for a place to find out information about the whole equestrian system in the UK. It's probably a very different compared to Finland!

I'm also an amateur equine photographer. I've been taking photos of equine already for past 10 years. This is actually my 10th year, and I decided to celebrate it somehow! Maybe some big event abroad! I've been mainly taking event photos (showjumping, dressage, trotting races) but now I've also done few private photoshoots, and I'm definitely going to continue doing that in the future! I still have to learn a lot of new things about equine photography in the UK before moving there. Equine photography in Finland is a lot more liberal and basically anyone can do it without any kind of experience, education etc.
Well, anyway. There's a link to my photogallery (still in Finnish) in my signature if anyone likes to see.

Something about myself: I just graduated and became a registered nurse. I enjoy watching TV, reading books, chatting with my friends, editing some photos... I live in Jyväskylä which is a small city in the middle of Finland. I have three guineapigs!

Doris68

Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forum - may I say that your English is extremely good and I'm certain you'll have a lot of fun photographing horses in the UK! I can recommend so many events that are very good for photographers...Barbury (Wiltshire) is one and then, at different level, Chilham (Kent) is another. However, I'm sure that there will be many other events that people on this forum can recommend. Oh, I mustn't forget Gatcombe (Gloucestershire) in August - a great favourite! Good luck with your adventures in England!