Hello from laura

Lau81

New User
Visit site
Hi there I have just joined this forum , Iv recently started loaning a pony for the first time in my life so I am looking for help and advice where needed :)

Sugar_and_Spice

Visit site
You'll find lots of help on here. It's a massive learning curve having full responsibility for a horse for the first time, but the sense of achievement when you start to build your partnership is just the best thing. You need a bit of a thick skin on the forum though, so don't be put off if things don't always work out as planned, most people are friendly, it's just that horse people tend to have strong opinions because they care so much about the horses. What's your loan pony like?

HeroMaggie

Visit site
Welcome Laura! I've just joined too but I've been reading the forum for years, there is always lots of helpful advice and a lot of the people are hugely experienced so you should learn lots. Good luck with your new loan pony!

Lau81

New User
Visit site
Thanks for your reply’s :) I started off as a sharer for the lady that was loaning the pony , then Iv progressed to half loan and soon to be full loan . It’s nice because il be at the same yard as the lady who had her before and she can help me a lot with things . So I guess Iv eased into it gently .
The pony is a 13.3 , nf x Arab mare . She’s a little monkey !