Hello from Oz!

Iceni Warrior

Visit site
Hi everyone, hows it going!!! I havent been on here for a while so hope everyone is okay. I cant possibly read all the posts Ive missed over the 8months or so since I came on here (although Im trying!!!) so if I have missed anything maybe someone could fill me in!

My BIG news that I have to share with you is that in 6 weeks time I will be getting an Ifor Williams HB510!! there is only one other in Victoria (Australia) ... so its going to be pretty special!!! Im so excited! and I thought you guys would understand ... everyone here thinks Im nuts!!! but the horse trailers here are just awful!!

Heres my gelding Oscar at a ODE last weekend!! Ive bought this picture so dont worry about the copywrite.
smile.gif

985M_657.jpg

Fiona

Visit site
Hey - look at you he looks like a bit of a flying machine??
Exciting news about your Ifor Williams - was it imported for you specially. We loved ours (until our mare decided she would rather have a lorry!!)
My TB mare is doing her first intro tomorrow, having won a PC ODE last weekend, so please keep your fingers crossed for us (that we haven't used up all our luck).
Greetings from soggy Ireland.
FIona

grandmaweloveyou

Visit site
hi there from oz. intrigued, looking to emigrate and take my horse over at a later stage, its really tough and i cant not have him there. did you import your horse or buy over there and how easy is it to set up somewhere for a horse and is it cheap to keep? have been over 3 times, plan to go again in dec to look around. any tips will be gratefully received.

Tia

Visit site
Hello there stranger!!!
grin.gif

Sounds like everything is going well for you - Oscar looks fantastic!!

Good luck getting your Ifor; hope it facilitates many years of happy competing.
cool.gif