Hello from the Isle of Wight! (Horse and Pony Mag)

Sararobynbryce

Visit site
Hello!
I'm a newcomer to the forum and revisitor to the world of horses!
I'm currently based in Cowes on the Isle of Wight.
I have ridden since I was four, got my first pony at 13 (a delightfully bonkers 14.2hh fleabitten grey Arab New Forest called Fly By Night who was the ballsiest horse I ever sat on and was a complete dream to handle), was devastated upon parental insistence I focus on exams at 18 and am now a 30 year old journalist returning to the equine world.
I am here for a number of reasons, friendly support as I reenter the world of horses, and also I am trying to track down as many copies of Horse and Pony Magazine from the 1990s, as is possible.
I would really like to purchase some copies to build a collection for my future children (that's totally an excuse, they're blatantly for me and my nostalgia!)
It was around the time there were writers called Helen, Joanne and Andrea, Freddie the little chestnut pony and Sarah were a team and Richard Duszczak was the cartoonist.
If anyone has any copies from this period, all considered, even special photo story editions, please contact me on sararobyn@icloud.com.
Thank you!

Sara x