Hello I'm new

Wobblywibble

Visit site
hi everyone, have been lurking for a bit (which I detest) but now finally taken the plunge and joined in.

I've been riding since I was 7 and have been sharing a 14.2 chesnut TB/Connemara mare for the last 11 years (yes it CAN work and we have NEVER had any disagreements OR anything in writing!!) She's 23 now (but nobody has told her shhhhh!!) and kept at DIY livery about 20 mins from home. The drive is a pain sometimes but the unlimited road free hacking is worth it -despite 3 or 4 hour rides we've never found the far edge of the forest. She wasn't broken til she was 6 had done nothing when I first started riding her (as a favour to her injured owner) but can now produce a half decent dressage test and will jump whatever we find out hacking. She cribs for England and refuses to be tied up outisde the stable (but inside is no problem) but otherwise is the most polite horse you could wish for (unless you are another horse and get in the way of her dinner!)

Will get round to posting some pics in next few days.

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Hi and welcome. Your off road hacking sounds wonderful, we are surrounded by roads
frown.gif
Don't forget to post the pics.

j1ffy

Visit site
Welcome! And don't be scared by other posts (I saw your earlier one!), there are loads of friendly and helpful people on here :) I'm sure you've already noticed how addictive it is!